Wednesday, 16 January 2013

The Big City

Apologies to friends & mates that we didn't manage to see in Melbourne! It was all ridiculously hectic, at least we managed to see the grandchildren. I didn't realise so many people are still following the blog, so I will work on updating it as soon as I can. Most of my writing time is going into my articles for the Dust - that's when I have time, that is, as we are rather busy fending off scorpions and ants at bush camp (the hot steamy weather has brought beasties out in their hundreds). Also, after we had a lie down from our city visit, we decided to build another shed, then the chickens escaped, then Cam came over to get some tin, then we wandered off to go fossicking in some old prospector's camps from the 1930's, but worst of all, I ordered the entire series collection of "Lost" and now we are trapped in front of the TV 24/7 for the next five weeks ("Just one more episode, then we'll go to bed..."). Excuse me for now as I have to go and smash another scorpion with the axe.

No comments:

Post a Comment