Oh my god Shark Bay is INCREDIBLE. We're at Monkey Mia at the moment. On arrival I ran into the water yelling "I worked my ass off for this!" much to everyone's amusement. Jason has got us a great ocean view site; we're all packed in like sardines among the vast expanses of this astonishing massive peninsula where every single inch of beach is perfect.
The free camps look really amazing, sadly you can only stay one night at each, so tomorrow we're going to Shell Bay and then continue on the trek to the whale sharks at Exmouth. En route we are being joined by Duncan who has some work up in Carnarvon and is going to teach me how to fish off the jetty. At this rate I will have accumulated an entire wagon train by the time we get to the tropic zone!
I keep forgetting to take photos, it's just so beautiful and we seem to be constantly busy having fun & laughing ourselves silly.
No comments:
Post a Comment