Saturday, 9 April 2011

Adelaide - I Bring You Fleas

Cold & rainy Adelaide weather mitigated by the pleasure of seeing J & L who deserve a medal for bravery & fortitude, once again I am in awe of the journey they've managed to embrace and survive. Note to universe: only good things now for this family please! We meet Henry cat who is completely composed of fur and he & Honey instantly share massive flea infestation. My lice or yours? Let's share! There's enough for everyone!  A fun-filled Friday night with chemical baths and a zesty Shiraz.

Blanket apology to everyone who was stuck behind Waggin' Trail on THOSE HILLS.

Tomorrow: off to the SA Museum to check out The Giant Squid, which, according to 11 year old insider knowledge, is awesome. But will it have a fridge magnet?

1 comment:

  1. I am sorry I've logged on late to this tale (tail).
    I hope J got the message I sent him (telepathically). I miss him, and think of him often.
    travel safe!

    xx

    ReplyDelete