Friday, 6 April 2012

Red Rocks

This afternoon I took the dogs out to Peace Gorge, which is just a couple of km's from my place. When the sun comes out, the place blazes with bright red and orange colours in the rocks. Boy made himself too hot chasing a kangaroo and tried to cool off in his water tray, the fool.

It's Good Friday, and I think I saw maybe two people all day - it's like the whole town has been abducted by aliens! Pub's shut, no alcohol for sale - I guess everyone just gave up and stayed in bed, or they've succumbed to alcohol poisoning after last week's frenzied drinking binge. Not me! I was up at 6:30 painting in the coolth and making a decorative frame to put over the hideous air conditioner hole in the front of the house (wild, crazy fun).








No comments:

Post a Comment