Well, an uncharacteristically quiet couple of days where pretty much nothing happened! Gary, Cam and Monica are all away for a week or so with work out at Doolgunna. I trained up one of the new guys (Patreen's husband Damien) who has started working at the aged care hostel, and have been building the dog-proof fence which of course in typical "me" style has become a major creative project.
I'll post photos when I get things tidied up, but it looks good - recycled timber & stuff from the tip. We're back up to mid-40's temperatures again. Working all day through the heat takes it out of you - I spent today pretty much just sleeping & reading. The chickens are enjoying coming into the kitchen to eat up all the dead locusts & stuff from the night before, and the dogs of course have taken over the bed (you should hear the snoring). Smokey is putting on weight again and is loving the new chook playground.
Gosh look at the time. If I was really motivated I'd get the plastering tools out and get busy with the yaaawwwwwn snarfllzzzz numnumnum zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
No comments:
Post a Comment