My laundry all-terrain vehicle arrived! So far all we have used it for is driving around in the bush behind the roadhouse with the dogs, laughing ourselves sick. Jason and I like to drive it to the back kitchen window and order Happy Meals.
When we got back from our fishing trip, we discovered that we'd lost our room due to overbooking of guests and new staff, so we're camped out in the carport behind the staff quarters for a few days. Duncan has lost his man cave and has been sulking so I'm ignoring him. The stock market is starting to act like a normal stock market again so I'm having a good time trading & cleaning.
The two new women are already complaining of sore feet etc etc so we're laying bets on how long they last (I'm winning so far as it looks like they will "go to town" on Friday, which as we all know from watching Home & Away, is a euphemism for "never coming back"). So if any of you want a job, just pop over anytime, first right hand turn 230 km out of Geraldton, you can't miss it.





I'll come over if I can drive that VEHICLE! xxx
ReplyDelete