For those of you interested in the HCG diet that saw me lose 15 kg, you'll be keen to know that even in the past month of eating Kit Kats and corn jacks by the double handful at every opportunity, I put on only 3 kg. The diet really seems to re-set your whole fat burning system pretty permanently. I'm now on my third go at it and again losing between half and one kilo a day. Pants are very loose now.
Doing it at a roadhouse where I have to microwave my sad little cabbage meals next to a bain marie full of steaming deep fried delicious greasily beckoning mixed grill animal portions and racks of chocolate ohhhh kit kaaaaattttt greasy fried porrrkkkkkk mmmmmmmmm
Sorry, I lost my mind for a moment. It's not an easy diet and obviously doing it at the roadhouse is madness! But I stocked up massively at Carnarvon and spent two days in the kitchen prepping all my tasty spinach & cabbage meals for the whole three week plan. Duncan, who is just amazing, has managed to get an old ice cream freezer going in his work shed so that I can store it all away from the chaos of the roadhouse freezer room (we found a prehistoric backpacker corpse in there the other day during clean out).
Once again I am following it "to the letter", which is the only way to get the results. This is the first week so I've got that weird high feeling and get tired fast - you can tell your body is working really hard burning all that stored fat. Duncan, bless him, is really supportive of the diet while also saying every day "I love you just the way you are darling!" How lucky am I? God I would kill for a deep fried Mars bar right now no nooooo
Two and half weeks of cabbage to go. Mmmmm.
No comments:
Post a Comment