Thursday, 15 September 2011

Bush Survival


As many of you will recall, some years ago Tom Hanks was stranded on a deserted island with only a film crew and product placement to survive on. Once he had eaten the camera team, his thoughts turned to his long term resources - it was only by sheer luck that the art department dropped off exactly everything he needed to make a raft, and after some quick repair work to his porcelain veneers he set out on his makeshift vessel as soon as the standby props assistant had finished the touch-ups on Wilson, surviving long enough to make it to the catering boat in time for lunch.

Unlike Tom, I no longer have a film crew following me about, pandering to my every need in remote locations, so I thought I would share with you some handy bush survival tips that I have learned as a result of making them up in my mind during the gruelling 50 metre trek from the shower block.






No comments:

Post a Comment