So I open the cupboard and someone - someone SMALL and MOUSE SIZED - has nibbled a perfect hole in the Hungarian paprika bag, then rolled wildly in it all over the bottom of the cupboard. I'm talking about a pretty big bag of paprika too, it's not like it nibbled into the bag and then went, "Oh, whoops." No. This mouse cut into the bag with the precision of a high tech diamond thief, then texted its friends "U R INV8D 2 PAPRIKA ORGY LOL" and went berserk in a kind of spice wallowing fantasy frenzy.
This means that somewhere in the bus is at least one bright orange mouse. I have spoken with Smokey about this as it falls to his department to rectify any mouse type situations, but as he pointed out he prefers his mice "al dente, with a sprinkling of basil" and paprika is not in his contract.
 |
| Waggin' Trail under threat by uber-mice |
No comments:
Post a Comment