On Saturday we to go Coral Bay; en route, bouncing along a sand track:
D: Do you have a spare squid jig baby!
A: Yes, I have two.
D: Oh baby! I definitely need to marry you now!
A: You crack me up.
D: Seriously! Let's talk about this!
A: Squid jigs?
D: I'm just saying I would not be averse to marrying you!
A: Being good at fishing together is not sufficient grounds for getting married!
D: It would solve the problem of how to introduce you to people!
(I collapse in hysterics)
D: Why are you laughing! Stop it! I have feelings!
A: I'm not being proposed to in a ute! Also I don't see a ring or a bended knee!
D: I'll take that into consideration! Google the Coral Bay tide times!
D: I'll take that into consideration! Google the Coral Bay tide times!
No comments:
Post a Comment