Monday, 1 August 2011

A Wet Sock of a Day

Crack of dawn, beautiful spooky fog. Smokey and Honey came for a long walk in the eerie bush with me. Everyone is sick of the rain. I can't get the laundry dry, demons stayed in Room 5 last night and the men's shower block had clearly been used during the night for a Bavarian mud-wrestling sex orgy.

But the big news of the month is I GOT THROUGH ALL THE NANOSAUR LEVELS!!!!!! It took hours and hours and poor Duncan was ready to call for an emergency intervention team. I haven't told him I'm downloading Nanosaur Extreme. He's off in Geraldton at the moment to get building supplies for our "house". He'll be back tonight or next week depending on how much beer consumption takes place.

No one has run off or been sacked this week (although it's still only Monday) which is a record. The new hiring policy of randomly snatching backpackers off the Greyhound bus is working well so far, with Charles the French backpacker chained to the pastry bench making sausage rolls ("You can have your passport back..um..soon...").

Rocky the Rottweiler - scared of plastic bags

Ye olde shedde in the fogge

why do I keep taking photos of the gate

Smokey tracking lost sheep in the fog

yep there's gate again if you didn't notice the other 27 photos of it

The 3 diesel generators that run 24/7 to keep Nanosaur powered up

"I'm getting up early to go to Geraldtzzzzmphsnort"

No comments:

Post a Comment