Wednesday, 3 August 2011

We Have a Home! Or Something

We've done our "pros and cons" list and decided to stay on permanently at the Overlander. The only thing that was bugging us was the accommodation setup, which I have brilliantly solved. We're going to set up our own bush camp among the beautiful trees behind the biocycle septic compound (we're all class), and get a cheap 1960's caravan from Geraldton as an airconditioned bedroom/office for when the horror heat rolls in. Duncan's going to build a roof shelter over our little compound, and we can have a garden & outdoor fireplace. There are tons of building materials lying around in the "bush Bunnings" (tip) to fashion a suitable trailer trash hovel complex for our luxurious lifestyle requirements.

Shit I just drank a fly that was in my coffee. Do I have to count that against my HCG diet calorie count?

Anyway, if I want to have camels or donkeys, the boss is happy for me to get some. I'm liking the donkeys idea as they are small enough to fit in the caravan when we decide to move. But I think I'll wait until I've done my camel expedition course next year before I decide.

So that's today's current lifestyle plan. The staff and campers will be relieved not to have us wandering around naked & laughing around the carport hacienda (we have become far too relaxed) although it does have the advantage of discouraging people from just wandering over to see if we can help with something ("NO! I'M NEARLY ON LEVEL 3 OF NANOSAUR!)

No comments:

Post a Comment