Tuesday, 13 March 2012

The Animals Are A Big Help

I'm all right now! I think! What day is it? Isn't it great to wake up not vomiting? Gosh the toilet smells bad. Is that my kidney on the floor?

Not up to going back to work yet but at least I can look at food without gagging, and may have gained enough strength to lift the TV remote control, although I don't think my brain is up to the challenge of Star Trek Next Generation ("Huh..? What..? Pretty stars...hurrrrrGGGGHHH") The dogs have kept me on animal feeding schedule by barking at me when they can't take it any more so at least no one has starved. Boy comes up and pokes me in the leg with his wet nose every few hours to see if I'm still alive. I tried to see if he could be like Skippy The Kangaroo, here's how it went:

A:  Boy, me sick. Go to shop.
B:  Woof!
A:  Go to shop! Get icy poles!
B:  Woowoowoo! Woof! (licks my leg)
A:  No don't get on the bed, go to the shop!
B:  Aroooo woo wooWOOooooOOO!

I bet Smokey would do it, if he wasn't so busy sleeping under the house with the chooks.

No comments:

Post a Comment