Monday, 26 March 2012

You Can Never Be Too Thin - Or Too Tired

Oh lordy I don't think I've ever done so much physical labour in my life! I reckon I've knocked off another 5 kilos, pants are ridiculously loose, belt gone in another notch. Thighs looking...well, not svelte but...thinner. I sleep like a log every night too, then up at seven again. Gary & Cam do the heavy or scary power tool work.

It is just fantastic to have enough free time with no need to think about work "out of hours" and have the creative challenge of making things with what I can find at the tip. The locals keep slowing down to have a look at the progress and I get lots of compliments when I'm at the supermarket. But god I'll be looking forward to an April camping trip! Gary and I keep finding amazing things on Google maps and the list of things we want to and see is getting huge...Wiluna, Wolf Crater, Millstream-Chichester National Park, Karijini, the northwest coastal area around Dampier...there is a fossil site at Jack Hills near us and I want to see if we can get in there (via Mileura Station).

Hey, Kat, there is a trilobite fossil site at Emu Bay on Kangaroo Island, it's STUFFED full of trilobites, ya gotta go! If we drive across to Melbourne later this year that will definitely be a fossil hunting stop.

Here's photos of house stuff.


No comments:

Post a Comment