Gosh I'm so lucky! Not only is Gary a super nice guy with a fire fighting uniform,
he's a former navy marine mechanic (so handy if I ever buy a submarine that needs
fixing up) and HAS A BULLDOZER. No time for next-morning mushy emotional talk,
I was quick to make a deal whereby I will swap cleaning his bachelor pad kitchen in
exchange for him levelling my house yard.
After an exhaustive "get to know you" period of about, um, twelve hours using the time-honoured
method of drinking lots of beer and comparing star signs (both Pisces; it's a disaster) we seem
to have hit it off. As I put it, a bloke who has a collection of Sergio Leone movies, two Kawasaki
Z series motorcycles, knows who Werner Herzog is and has a bulldozer pretty much ticks my
boxes (bulldozer at the moment far more useful than a private plane).
I think we have to be a couple now anyway as we have been Seen Going Into The Pub Together
At The Same Time, which in Meeka constitutes a relationship. But he's very nice and according
to Cameron does not have any current restraining orders, always a plus. Cameron is inordinately
pleased with his matchmaking. Apparently he told Gary that I was an "attractive lovely lady who
needs a little taking care of". Aww!
Back in the Pooool....
No comments:
Post a Comment