Thursday, 22 December 2011

Locust!

There is a locust so big in the kitchen that I have given it a harmless-sounding name - Linda - in an attempt to make it seem less mind-bendingly horrifying. At least it is not flailing wildly the way the cockroaches do. Photos tonight.

Cameron's fixed me up on a blind date! He's organised for me to go with him and his girlfriend, Gary and another couple to dinner in Mount Magnet on Friday. Better go find some actual clothes that don't have paint & diesel oil on them...

Now, with Cockroach II - The Hatching, I've come up with a solution to make it so you can read it the right way (so that you don't have to read posts in date order, which makes it confusing) - there will always just be one post on the site, but it will get updated with the latest scene additions as I go, so all you have to do is scroll down to the end of the post to where you left off.

If anyone would like to contribute scene ideas or characters etc, feel free to put them in the "comments" section and I'll add them in.

Oh god it's so hot so hot so hot

Smokey disappears somewhere under the house every morning, then reappears around dinner time looking as cool and fresh as a daisy. Has he got some kind of air conditioned private clubhouse down there or what?

No comments:

Post a Comment