Wednesday, 16 November 2011

Chores By An Azure Sea

Well no mad people today (although it's still only lunch time). Doing some stock trading by the beach a few km up from Geraldton city centre after a morning of laundry, Bunnings and getting an oil change just for laughs. Everyone at UltraTune gazing longingly at the bus. "I wish I could go on the road too!" Honey enjoyed being in the bus while it was ten feet up in the air on the hoist but got excited and started barking at customers which caused much hilarity.

The notorious WA coastal winds continue but at least at the Batavia Coast ("Have Yer Mates For Dinner") Caravan Park we are sheltered and have a view of horses instead of a toilet pump-out facility. Waiting to hear from the real estate agent if I can take early possession of the house as it looks like the tenant will be out soon. Off to the pool shop now to buy an inflatable pool for me, Honey and Smokey to sit in all summer while outback-hardened men do work on the house. Feel free to come and visit!

No comments:

Post a Comment