Wednesday, 30 November 2011

Some Photos Of The Madness

Everything happens all at once and I forget to take photos, or I rush and they're
blurred...anyway, here are a few tidbits from moving day. I tried to get shots of
the blokes but I kept ending up with shots of bum cracks & grimaces.


Just take the chainsaw to that fence fellas! Hacking our way in for the trucks

Smokey and his air conditioner in the bus -
"I hope you realise this is failing to meet even my lowest standards."

The fridges & freezers brooding over the lack of electricity

Honey tries to go home with Damien

John ("Sunshine") takes over my attempt to inflate the pool with the bus air compressor

"Ave yer got a whatsername three sixteenths multi-head
cross-thread attachment for this thing?"

John & Damien thoroughly engrossed in the pool project -
just keep handing them cold beers and they're happy

THE POOL!!!
Obviously night time, with my mosquito net outdoor bed in background
Awesome

Couldn't help it - started bashing wall out (wearing my tankini at the time)
You should have seen the cockroaches run



No comments:

Post a Comment