I thought I would share some pics of how I am helping capitalist consumerism. Let's start with The Pool!
The Pool is awesome! It cost practically nothing! It might last for the whole summer! Unless Atlas gets in it! I don't think it includes the excessively happy family but I'll find out when I get the child-proof box open. The Pool is about 90 cm deep (the people in the photo are clearly dwarves, or amputees).
Unlike you city dwellers, I can gleefully fill the pool with thousands of litres of water because, weirdly, there are no water restrictions in Meeka - we're on bore water from deep within the national artesian basin which, according to BHP and Rio Tinto (you can trust them, they're multinational companies) won't run out for bazillions of years, by which time of course we will all have been wiped out by the asteroid.
The Pool is called "Easy Set" because it only takes Maree at the shop forty five minutes to explain how to read the instructions and prepare you for your Masters Degree in biochemistry so that you can use the Pool Chemical Kit to prevent outbreaks of cholera & dissolve all the dead skin, hair follicles and tiger snakes which commonly clog the filter.
I have just checked the house floor plans and I'm confident that there is sufficient space in the lounge room to set the pool up directly under the air conditioner. Let's move on now to exciting photos of appliances being delivered:
![]() |
| Murchison Mail & Freight Monster Truck - comes up to Meeka 2 or 3 times a week |
![]() |
| Blokes magically appear with a bulldozer/forklift |
![]() |
| I'll be sleeping with this |
![]() |
| 18 wheels vs. chihuahua - jesus god |
![]() |
| Most Meeka houses have at least 17 fridges & freezers - being conservative, I only got 4 |








Murchison Mail & Freight Services have their... What?? WHAT DAMMIT??!
ReplyDelete